OfficeIdeas understands how important it is to keep up of with ever-changing technology through education. We have created a scholarship to help technological-minded students move forward with their studies. We hope to help support you while you advance your education.
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Please write a 1000-1500 word essay about your education and mobile technology. How has your education benefited from mobile technology?
How will you continue to use mobile application development technology to move forward with your education?
Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
Submitting Your Application via email to [email protected]
By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
Your written submission as a Word Document attached in email. Essays in any other format will not be accepted. The document must exist and be viewable up until the winner announcement date.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is November 1, 2019. The final winner will be announced on November 15, 2019.
More Details About Scholarship.
The winning candidate will be selected based on the student’s essay a by a team of judges from OfficeIdeas.
Any questions about the scholarship can be directed to: [email protected]
The scholarship funds provided by OfficeIdeas can be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
This scholarship is available on a yearly basis.
Terms & Conditions of Yearly Scholarship
- All submitted photos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the OfficeIdeas Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
- The applicant automatically grants OfficeIdeas, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by OfficeIdeas.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, essay on OfficeIdeas.net web site.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly.
- Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, OfficeIdeas will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.